Friday, January 13, 2017

Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me

Friday, 13 January 2017
Pretty Mike: I put girls on chain to empower women, Toke Makinwa has crush on me

Psychologist Joro Olumofin has interviewed Pretty Mike, a popular Lagos club owner who was yesterday arrested and released after he stepped out on two occasions with two girls placed under dog chains.

Some excerpts from the interview:

Joro Olumofin: Who is your celebrity crush?
Pretty mike - Toke Makinwa has a crush on me, I have a crush on her too

Joro Olumofin- Will you allow a man put chains on your daughter?
Pretty mike - I am doing this chain movement to empower women and give women and voice "
The first thing I ask her (before I put the chain on her) is "sweetheart are you ok?"
I respect and love all women

Joro Olumofin- " Are you dating Bobrisky? "
Pretty mike - "Ask another question"

Joro Olumofin- Have you received threats for putting girls on leash
Pretty mike - I've received numerous threats

Comment with your Facebook

No comments: