Monday, June 12, 2017

Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos)


Finally pastor forgive thief who broke into Church office to steal TV . the pastor arrested the poor boy and many other so called women of God where supporting that the boy should go to jail. 
I air my view on comment and pleaded with d pastor to go and bail the boy and save his soul. Sending him to jail is lifting him higher to crime life. I pledge to help in supporting the boy in whatever he wish to do. Now the pastor said he empower the boy on gala sales. I'm not qiuit comfortable with that kind of empowerment. Am thinking of supporting the boy with 200k. But what can he do to change his life and sin no more with that kind of money? Please I need suggestion before giving him the money.
By a Facebook user..



Comment with your Facebook

No comments: