Saturday, October 29, 2016

Rescue Me From My Job!!!

The Japaneese born American financial teacher wrote, "A job is a short term solution to a long term problem"in his book Rich Dad poor Dad.I quitted my small salary teaching Job in pursuit of a bigger one after 3 months of working with no salary.

I applied in much bigger schools, atlast I was invited for an interview the next day in one of the schools.The exams was scheduled for 10 am and like everyone else,I got to the school by 9 am only to be told that the Exam has started since 30minutes ago,i quickly rushed into the Hall,collected my scripts and started the exams.It was English and math and we were over 5O people who wrote the exam.
To cut long story short,Five of us were employed and we had to resume by the following monday morning.However,I noticed one strange greeting pattern amongst the teacher especially when greeting the proprietress.Every male teacher had to bow while the females had to kneel down to greet the owner of the school.I was amused as I was seeing that for the first time in my 8 years in the profession.
After a week I was summoned into the proprietress office over a bad greeting pattern. I was queried for not bowing down to greet the madam. she shouted at me and said,here we greet everytime, if u see me 200 times you must greet me 200 times,and if I pay u your salary,you must thank me,in short from today henceforth you must bow down to greet me any time you see me and you must stand still when ever am passingby. Do you understand? She concluded. I looked at her with utmost surprise and a lot going through my mind.
The teachers are not allowed to talk to each other,go home together or stand together.unity among teachers is discouraged and teachers are continously threatened and over used
I am just contemplating,is this a job or a modernized slavery.can somone please advise me?


Shared by a colleague.

Comment with your Facebook

No comments: