Monday, December 19, 2016

Toyin Aimakhu's Ex Hubby, Adeniyi Gets Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Hubby (Pics)

Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson has just received a Christmas gift in form of a brand new car from Kehinde Oloyede the ex-husband of popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele.

Adeniyi Johnson won the car during a facebook competition organised by Kehinde for his birthday.

Adeniyi, who is the ex-husband of popular Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu, shared photos of the car on his gram and thanked Mr Kehinde for the gift, he wrote...


'Today I shed tears but that of joy, I was participating in a competition on Facebook just for liveliness and fun, answering questions from this man called kendoo....disturbing a big bro who knows the man Kehinde Oloyede @kennydoo24 very well and now this is the result .... I've always heard of it and wonder if it is real or true but ladies and gentlemen I am a proud owner of the above car courtesy Kehinde oloyede...... I am super happy that I don't even know what to write... Pls help me celebrate the man who God has used to bless me... I don write so tey I forgot to mention that today is his birthday pls help me wish him well and celebrate the man who will never know sorrow or bitterness.... Happy birthday general.... May the rest of your life be the best of your life @kennydoo24 .... #Godblessourhustle #Godownsmylife #GODOVERALL @adeniyijohnsonofficialfanpage don't mind my composition Na excitement'

Mr Kehinde on his part promised to double the number of cars on his next birthday, he wrote on social media;

"So I say a big congratulations to Mr adeniyi johnson and hope I have sowed a good seed into a household tonite. I pray God makes me bigger to be able to do more next year, with the prayer that almighty God gives me good health and abundant wealth to increase this gesture to 2cars next year with one going to a female participant.




Comment with your Facebook

No comments: