Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Kemi Olunloyo thanks Linda Ikeji after she deletes her fake account on LIS

Earlier today, a top journalist, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo put Linda Ikeji on a blast earlier today, 8th of November for allowing impersonation on her newly launched Linda Ikeji Social media.

The blast was with a threat by demanding the removal of the fake account opened from the page within 48hours, else she promised to bring down the site’s server.

This was a fuel to their long-heated beef but calm has been restored as the controversial  journalist instead thanked Linda Ikeji for a somewhat prompt response. Below was her reply to the deactivation of the host’server.

hnnafrica ”#BREAKING Thank u@officiallindaikeji Social for deleting the FAKE account created with my business email off ur server. We MUST learn from HUGE mistakes! Pls find a fool proof way to avoid this senseless act of internet trolls who create impersonation all over social media. An email is a powerful tool. It can be used to open 30 social platforms or more. If it is not confirmed people will start operating in my name. Its that activation email I didnt receive. I opened my account with my personal email for that reason when your server said “that email has been registered” which shocked me! I will continue exploring it and point out any flaws. Consider verifying authentic accounts or your 50,000 followers accounts. People’s financial info are on your server. I was LIVID! Once again thanks for the prompt action and good luck with LIS.

#MadamKOO Twitter@HNNAfrica”

Comment with your Facebook

No comments: