Monday, November 14, 2016

Checkout Mainland Big Boy, Pretty Mike, Who Moves Around With Umbrellas (Photos)

CEO Club Uno who is popularly known as Pretty Mike is the latest single man to rant about marriage. The mainland big boy who is setting a trend of always moving around with umbrellas
despite if the use is needed or not, took to social media to share a picture of him at a wedding ceremony with his signature 'umbrella' and wrote:

I really don't understand why d Society puts so much pressure on single Guys, marriage may be an achievement to u but to some others it's not. pls you all should let those who are not married be. People have different priorities in life. Some of these people that are always asking "when r u getting married" are not even happy in their homes"..That's how dey will push people into frustration in the name of marriage. Marriage is a good thing ordained by Gods appointed time....like my guy RMD said "All of u that want to be with me will not last a week because I'm not a perfect husband nor father, "u can ask my Exs n my Gf"....I also forget little details, like birthdays, Anniversary, I have some very bad mood swings, I also squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle.....My Future Mrs Pretty Mike will understand I am a work in progress n will help me get there,....... As for me I strongly believe in Christ my Lord to perfect my life. Even before u were born, he knew u, His tots towards u are good. Don't let anyone or society push u or put pressure on u unnecessarily,be still n know God is still God. Live,be happy n at the right time every thing Promised by Baba will Come. congrats fam

Comment with your Facebook

No comments: