Friday, November 25, 2016

Khloé Kardashian Reveals What She’s Most Thankful for Following Brother-in-Law Kanye’s Hospitalization

Khloé Kardashian is giving thanks, specifically for her supportive family.

Just days after brother-in-law Kanye West was hospitalized for exhaustion and sleep deprivation, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star is counting her blessings on the holiday dedicated to gratitude: Thanksgiving!

On Thursday, Kardashian, 32, shared a heartfelt post on her app about what she’s most thankful for — and the tradition she and her family members participate in annually around the Thanksgiving dinner table.

“On Thanksgiving, my family and I always go around the dinner table and say what we’re thankful for as I’m sure most families in America do. This year, I’m overly thankful for my family. We’ve been through a ton of trials and tribulations mixed with blessings on blessings on blessings. When times get tough, my family seems to thrive and band together. We find a way to always persevere. Rise above the ashes!!” the Revenge Body host penned.

“Without my crazy, chaotic, amazing family, I’m not sure how I could have gone through some of the things that I was tested with this year. I’m sure we say we are all thankful for our families. I think that is the most beautiful thing to be thankful for, but every night I thank the Lord for blessing me with the world’s best support system and team of unconditional love,” the post continued.

Kardashian included numerous photos and selfies with friends and family in the post, including pictures with her five sisters, BFF Malika Haqq, Caitlyn Jenner and mom Kris Jenner, and old home video footage from past Thanksgivings, which featured her late father Robert Kardashian Sr.

The post concluded: “Having intimate family time is so, so great and I’m thankful that I get to experience it with all of the incredible people in my life. Thanksgiving is a time to gather around loved ones. Whether they are blood or bond…to be grateful for all that we have been so abundantly blessed with and also to spare a few thoughts and prayers for those not so lucky. No matter where you are in life you can always find something to be thankful for. My wish is that this mentality goes beyond Thanksgiving. Try practicing being thankful daily and I believe that optimism and gratitude will manifest greatness!”

She also took to Snapchat to share a video of the feast that was being served at her Thanksgiving gathering, including pumpkin pie, turkey, chicken and potatoes.

Ahead of the Nov. 24 holiday, Kardashian visited boyfriend Tristan Thompson in Cleveland, where the couple gave back for their first Thanksgiving together. On Tuesday, the reality star took to Snapchat to document their afternoon handing out food to underprivileged families at a turkey drive hosted by her beau and his Cleveland Cavaliers teammate J.R. Smith at the Greater Friendship Baptist Church in Cleveland, Ohio.

Sources previously told PEOPLE that Kardashian was up in the air about going forward with her plans to spend Thanksgiving in Cleveland with Thompson, 25, considering her brother-in-law’s hospitalization, which is extending through Thanksgiving.


Source: Yahoo

Comment with your Facebook

No comments: