Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Why are you still single?

By Norah Ariani

  • I intend to remain a virgin until marriage, so clearly there’s never been physical intimacy involved in my relationships, not even a slight kiss - that doesn’t render me interesting to most guys in the short range.
  • All of my dates so far have revolved around conversations - after a short while my ex-boyfriends grew restless.
  • I’ve dated copiously and constantly. After a while all dates and relationships blurred into one another and things got very boring. So, I’d rather stay away from the dating scene for some time.
  • In order to discourage guys from approaching me, I have at all times my head-phones on, listening to music whenever I’m in a public space - so guys tend to leave me alone.
  • When I’m alone in a coffee shop or in a bar lounge, I tend to read. If I’m approached, I don’t make an effort to be a brilliant conversationalist thus signalling, that I’d rather be alone. Alternatively I say explicitly, that I don’t want to talk.

These points pretty much explain comprehensively, why I’m still single.

You can add yours to the list...

Comment with your Facebook

No comments: