Monday, October 24, 2016

Popular Actress, Lydia Forson Turns 32 today (Photos)

Lydia Forson is 32 years old today. The actress in celebration of her new age has released a new set of photos through her website and they are absolutely stunning.
The outspoken actress in a blog post revealed how she’s now a new person.
 She wrote

“I look back at the person I was on this day last year and not only do I not recognize her anymore, but I’m grateful she’s gone.
For the first time in many years, or my entire life for that matter, I finally feel centered.”
Lydia Forson’s acting career started with a cameo role in Hotel St. James (2005), Run Baby Run(2006), Different Shades of Blue (2007) and a stint in the reality show The Next Movie Star in Nigeria (2007).

In 2009, Lydia Forson starred in the award winning The Perfect Picture. She has starred in A Sting in a Tale, Phone Swap and Masquerades.

Her colleagues also celebrated her ,see below

She looks so lovely on this pink gown,
Happy birthday to her from Cliqe

Comment with your Facebook

No comments: