Monday, October 31, 2016

This Photo Made Fans Call Singer Harrysong 'Gay'. See His Reaction (Photos)

Five Star Music artiste, Harrysong has been getting trolled online after a fellow that looks like him turned up at the Lagos Fashion week with a weird outfit that many have termed gay.

See the photo after the cut

At first look, the fellow seems to be Harrysong, but like the 'Raggae Blues' singer noted, “come on, a closer look and you would have known better”.



Harrysong has sine been forces to come out and defend himself, as many still find it hard to believe that the fellow in the photo isn't the award winning singer that doesn't mind wearing makeup.

In a statement signed by his media manager, Desmond Ike Chima, Harrysong frowned seriously at the idea of some disgruntled persons labeling him gay..

“My attention has been drawn to a particular photograph of a young man, perceived to be me, circulating the internet.The young man, clad in funny attire and shares a bit resemblance with me has generated serious controversy in the last few hours, leaving my fans in absolute confusion.

The said young man, perceived as gay was mistaken for me and got people, including concerned friends and family demanding clarifications from me. I have received several calls, text messages and emails asking me very embarrassing questions. It feels really sad that someone will ever associate me with such dirty act.

I’m using this medium to state clearly that the person in that photograph is not me and if only you painstakingly look closely into the photograph, you would have known better. I’m straight; I’m not gay and can never be one, not now, not in my life time.

I urge my fans to please disregard the unfounded rumour and let’s concentrate the next big thing coming, which is the release of my next single titled, Bacana, which will drop within the week”.


Comment with your Facebook

No comments: