Monday, September 12, 2016

Video: Mario Balotelli scores twice on Nice debut and says this about Liverpool....




Nice striker Mario Balotelli scored twice on his debut as his side beat Marseille 3-2.
Balotelli, who moved to the French club from Liverpool, scored his first from a penalty spot.

Florian Thauvin, on loan from Newcastle, equalised before ex-Swansea striker Gomis put Marseille in front with a spot-kick.

Balotelli headed in a leveller before Wylan Cyprien's long-range winner.
The victory moves Nice second in Ligue 1, behind leaders Monaco on goal difference.

Balotelli told Canal Plus "Moving to Liverpool was the worst mistake of my life ".

'Apart from the fans, who were fantastic with me, I must be honest, and the players, who I had a good rapport with, I didn't like the club.

'I had two coaches, Brendan Rodgers and Jurgen Klopp. As people they didn't make a good impression on me. I didn't get along with them.'



Comment with your Facebook

No comments: